Saturday, January 3, 2009

new year's eve

Damn fucking boring okay. From morning til night i have to be at the hsptl to take care of Awadah. Haih. Called Oyie and Afzal to take me out but Oyie was in KL and Afzal was otw from Penang and that time he was still at Tapah. But they did call me that night , at 11pm , that time i just got back from the hospital. Fucking tired okay. 1 whole day i was at the hsptl -.- *sighs* and they called at the same time , Oyie called to Baby's phone and Afzal's to Mama's phone , haha , then Afzal asked me whthr i want to follow him to the curve or not , then i gave the phone to Papa and he said 'Where are you guys going ?' 'Curve kot, boleh tk ?' 'No , no , cannot. Count her out ' . Fuck ke tak ? Fuck kan ? so Mama , Baby and me just watch the fireworks from our house balcony. How I wish im not under my parents care anymore.

No comments: