Monday, April 18, 2011

Poire Belle Hélène

It's 1:19 AM. And I'm starving. How I wish food can just appear in front of me.
It's 1:22 AM. And I don't know what to write about.
It's 1:23 AM. And I cant wait for Bieber's concert.

Life never asks me, what I want. No matter how bad I want it.

It's frustrating. Yes.

It's more frustrating when its 1:28 AM and you can't seem to just shut your eyes and go to bed. And have to wake up like 5 hours after that.

Since I can't sleep then I guess I'll just stay in front of the laptop and figure out what to do.

Frankly, I don't know what I wanna do in life. What my life would be in the future. 1) Is life involves only your studies, goals, dreams and the person you'll become in the future? 2) Or is it involves being with your love ones; family, friends, lover. No matter how hard things are going, no matter how uneducated and poor you are, as long as you're with them?

What is 'life' ? How can you want a perfect life while you don't know what 'life' means?
Even wikipedia couldn't define 'life' specifically.

Bonne nuit lovers ! xx

No comments: