Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Whole Of Chocolat Framboise

chocolate doesn't make me happy, it makes me fat.

According to mum, everytime she eats her favourite chocolate ; Bittersweet Belgium Chocolate. The bitterness in her life fades away as they are replaced by something that's at least sweet enough to make her happy for a moment.

Bonjour, bloggers!

It has been a year and a few months since the last time I blogged due to asrama life.

I was laughing my ass off reading my previous posts on how much I hated asrama.

Well, as I grow older and wiser, there's nothing wrong with living in the hostel.
Hostel = Subway vegie delite ; no beef, no chicken, no breakfast strip etc. Just vegetables and sauces. No matter how often you eat it, it won't harm you, instead, gives you all the vitamins etc that you need.

Que c'est pour l'instant ! xx

No comments: