Monday, December 22, 2008

dugaan ,

*skip*
*skip*
*skip*

papa and mama suruh aku tgglkan nadhil . how sad is that ?
im stucked . family - me - nadhil . and i love all of them . i dont know what to do . i dont even know why they asked me to leave him . i dont want to leave him .

at first papa called him , and he said okay la kan , if nak kawan , elok2 apa semua . but when he read msgs from my junior yang mengatakan nadhil teruk dan memberi nasihat to me . well , she doesnt even know the real thing . and i just save the msgs because i wanna see her . it was a big mistake not deleting her msgs and i have to learn to ignore wht people say. then after they read the msgs my dad called nadhil and bgtau dia suruh i tgglkan dia . gila , when i ask my dad wht did he told him , he asked me back , wht did nadhil told me . nmenyirap nye -.- i know im only 14 and there's more life than boys but , its love we're talking about .

oh , and my parents think that im on drugs and nak buat urine test . buat la , you're not gonna find anything . it doesn't mean tht if i smoke , im on drugs . *sighs

ohh , and yesterday , my dad said that , if he fnd out tht im stl contacting with him , he's gonna find him and slap him then my dad will be having trouble with his dad , so , if i dont want him to be so called famous , try him . hey, if you want to see im dead , try me ?

conclusion , karma's a bitch babyyy

this is what i get when i broke someone's heart not a very long time ago .

but , its fate right ? what can i do

tp setiap masalah , ada penyelesaiannya kan ?
ill try my best to find how to solve this thing. everything will be just fine nanti . InsyaAllah .
amin


No comments: