Friday, December 26, 2008

so , this is goodbye ?

i'm moving , wow :o to Kelantan , WOW-er :o . *sighs* i dont want to move there . leave nadhil and my bestfrnds and frnds ? no , haih . just now at the cafeteria , mama and papa talked abt this , even last night . haih . so their serious -.-
*eating*
papa : next year you duduk dkt Kelantan eh , sekolah SMK Zainab(1) . seronok tau tak :D
me : oh , i nak pindah , tp dkt lah sikit . i dont care ada relatives situ ke tak . Penang or Pahang mcm best je * ;(
mama : i care . kenapa Pahang ? *plkn Nadhil dkt situ , HAHA
me : entah .
papa : no , you're gonna stay with kak yus . or you wanna stay with kak yah at johor ?
me : kak yus lah -.-
papa : why not kak yah ?
mama : because kak yah strict , kak yus tak sgt . okay lah , fine . i give you another chance blablabla
me : no , im going .
papa : oh , you tak kesian ke dkt kitaorang ? irdina semua nnt mcm mana ?
me : *yeah right . dah nak hntr tu hntr je lah doe* i want an ice cream . jom baby . papa , nak duit ?
papa : *talking to kak mimi , abt taking care of me nnt .

well , yeah . i didnt really mean to say the 'no , im going' . i was frustrated at that time kot . wht do you expect me to say . haih .

*room*
me : maa , i think i dont want to go lah .
mama : perangai teruk mcm tu tak nak pg . no , you MUST GO , FULLSTOP
me : i want to change school but i wanna stay at home :/
mama : NO , I SAID NO . kalau sekolah belakang rumah tu boleh buat perangai . ni sekolah jauh-jauh ni lagi lah kan ?
me : *td kata nak bagi another chance -.-* hm , okay *menitiskan air mata , haha

how am i gonna live without Nadhil and my bestfrnds ? i love you guys so damn fucking much . especially you sayang :( i dont know how am i gonna live without you, bie :(

No comments: