Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's OH EM GEE,

*Dead, really

PMR results - 24th Dec WOW ain't it? It's like in 7days = 148hours.
*panicking*
*heart's beating faster*

WOW ITS IN 7 F DAYS

You don't know what I'll get through if i mess this up.
Currently my situation now is fucked up enough, with overprotective parents GOD KNOWS WHY.

I don't understand why people always said 'Chill ah, PMR JE pun. Kabut lebih'
It's not JUST , it's more than JUST . It will lead us somewhere in the future, to where most of people's dreams will be realised.

Hahaha, I sounded like a Mak Cik pulak -.-

OH, and I'll be taking my results in Kelantan, and I'm looking forward to that. Missed the crazy friends :')
*When i bitch abt the school, *and still will be*, its just the school and some particular ppl*

I didn't tell my parents yet abt the date, and they'll not know until someone tell them because
1. Too busy taking after children tht's not even his's *I mean flesh and blood
2. Too busy loving the other wife
3. Too busy to come and see wht's been going on at home
4. Too busy ...
5. Too busy ...
6. Too busy ...
*To a particular person, I think you could fill that up right? If You even realized. Poor You. I love you, but its just some facts tht i couldn't lie/hide.

xx

No comments: