Monday, December 28, 2009

Poof-poof part 1

Well, was supposed to go watch movie with the girlfriends but they were all busy *sighs* . Asked A but he was busy *sighs-er*. Asked T and he just woke up and free, but 1 problem, his mum was using the car. So T and N picked me up and went to uptown to eat dinner after 3 hours of waiting for T hehe *chill T*. N and me had lamb chop, which wasn't that nice but we're hungry, so what right? T ate 'daging masak merah' with rice which looks so finger-licking-good HAHA then after dinner we went to Mcd to lepak with S. then TM and M came. Lepak-lepak, had chocotop and T sent me home around 1. I was shocked mama didnt call, because you know i have curfews and all, have to be back bfre 12, cinderella-like HAHA and I guess that was it for today.

xx

No comments: