Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanks

Thank you, you GUYS, for hurting me, over and over again. I think I'll get used to be hurt over and over again.

Is it damn hard just to pick up your damn phn or reply my msgs to say tht you're not interested in me, so it could be easier for me to move on and not waiting like a fool for you? What the fuck happen to 'Will You wait for me?', 'I've been single for a few years, please, if suddenly you changed your mind, please let me know so that I wont be hurt again'
And i think that, You're the one who changed your mind.
Is it that hard for you to say, maybe, You're not serious? Why does it has to sound like You are while You're not?

Yes, it's too early, I barely know you. It's just me who fell for your sweettalks, my fault. I wouldn't blame it on you.

*I don't know those things I wrote make sense*

Maybe, You're scared, or, just too mysterious?
You're unpredictable, so Im sorry if I was wrong, but give it a chance to let ppl understand you.
I'm sorry tht You hurt me.

xx

No comments: