Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010, Getting Better and Worst At The Same Time

Hmm, the better parts are ;
The owner of the car that i hit just wants cash to repair the car. *Let's make it 'The better part(s) is/are* *tht's the only good thing that I can think of at the moment*

and the worst parts are ;
Where can i get the money to pay him off?
My mum just realized that i accidently crashed neo, I mean like you know, the post down here (last night she was mad because i drove the car w/o her, she didnt notice that i kemek-ed the car)
I will never get my iPhone and D60, *okay , this is obvious*
and, this one's the BEST
She doesn't want me to stay with her, in other words, she's sending me to a boarding school, God knows where, again.

You see, I'm not like a bad person, Im just a normal teenager growing up. I mean not all of teenagers do wht i did, but I can say most ? Idk, correct me if Im wrong. At least I've experienced and learnt my lesson right? wtv

Im not really in the mood right now, I feel like bitching someone, hm, no, I feel like running away, away frm here, to clear my mind off, ohh, no, nope, I just wanna know, tht this was all nightmares, I just wanna be with someone that can comfort me, that can tell me that everything's gonna be okay altho its not, someone that I can cry to, someone who can tell me that my parents are doing what parents are supposed to do, someone that I can hug and never let go and someone tht can show me tht they love me. Fin.

xx

No comments: