Sunday, January 17, 2010

Poof-poof part 2

Well, as you all know, that now Im in SMKDU and has been staying in the hostel for 11 days now. Papa applied for MRSM in Kuala Kubu Baru, Selangor, and i got in, but there's some problems, I like DU, the school, the people in school, I dont really like the hostel, the people, pfft. God knows how they are, not all, just the certain people, and I dont like the 'we-can-only-go-back-once-a-month'. Hello, like even MRSM go back every 2 weeks.

Currently; Im at the hostel, waiting for mama to come in 1/2 an hour. And mama gonna take back the lappy, since I have my broadband along with me, I didnt even touch a book, and that's bad. Haha. Haih

Anywyas, I have something to tell you, I'll post as soon as I can but not now Im afraid, maybe in two weeks time when i get back home. Im so excited ! stay tune alright people !

xx

OHH , Dang Sari's mum just came and brought this amazing-finger-licking-good-home-baked-potato.
and Mama's gonna come in 15mins, she's bringing pizza, AAAAAA

xx

No comments: